Lawyers for Victims of Medical Malpractice in Rockland County

Seek Maximum Compensation – Call 605-598-3545 to Begin

When you are sick or injured, you deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. You should never subjected to mistreatment from a medical professional or care center. At the Law Offices of David A. Dietz, P.C., we understand that victims of medical malpractice may be feeling overwhelmed and confused about their situation and we are here to help.

Medical malpractice cases we handle include but are not limited to:

  • Dental negligence
  • Hospital negligence
  • Anesthesia complications
  • Birth injuries to child or mother
  • Failure to diagnose
  • Misdiagnosis
  • Surgical errors
  • Nurse error
  • Prescription error

Our firm has over 15 years of experience in successfully litigating cases on behalf of our clients, and we may be able to help you, too. If you are considering taking action against a wrongful medical practitioner, our Rockland personal injury attorney is here for you.

No recovery, no fee! Call for a free consultation.

When you reach out to our office for legal assistance, we can begin to develop a personalized strategy to help you obtain the most compensation available for your case. We understand how much of a devastating effect malpractice can have, and monetary struggles should be the last of your worries. Our firm prides itself understanding the unique needs of your situation, and then keeping your involved during every step of the process.

At the Law Offices of David A. Dietz, P.C., we proudly work on a contingency fee basis with our personal injury clients. What does this mean for you? It means you owe us nothing unless we are able to recover a monetary compensation on your behalf. When you work with us, there are no upfront fees or hidden expenses.

To learn how the Law Offices of David A. Dietz, P.C. can help you, contact our firm and schedule a free, initial consultation.

Contact Us

Email Us Your Information

Tell us what happened today and receive a free review of your case.

Send Your Information